Saturday, August 7, 2010

Edit with cute effect

Edit, edit, and edit. Yes !! many people love editing photo too, just like me. :)

Lately, i found a photo editor, you also can download in meitu here..

I try to make some funny photo using meitu..This is one of my photo editing with my dog..

meitu

It's very cute, isn't it ?? :p

With this photo editor you can change brightness your photo, give some effect, some cute picture, and also can add some make up in your photo !! That's very nice :D

Not only that, we also can add some animation, make some editing which never we guess before.And because of that, I love this so much..♥ ♥

You can express your creativity here..And it doesn't need expert skill level of course..

Good Luck !! ^^v


3 comments:

  1. awww that is sooo cuute! likee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the name of the photo editor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the name is Meitu.. you could download it in the link that I put in the post.. ^^

    ReplyDelete